We are currently seeking a Project Manager. The person in this role will help liaise with our clients, managing and coordinate tasks associated with their jobs as they move through the various stages of development from design to installation.
Location: Sotawall Ltd., Brampton, Ontario
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate and manage Sotawall projects in Canada and the United States from the conceptual stages through to completion.
- Plan logistics with the Project Management group to suit site schedules delivery requirements.
- Request and deliver information about job requirements in a timely manner.
- Understand the complexities and nuances of our curtain wall jobs by reading and understanding site conditions, blueprints and contracts.
- Ensure positive communication and coordination with design, drafting, fabrication, assembly, delivery and installation.
- Corresponding with the site teams regarding installation schedules and other items as they arise
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree, diploma or relevant work experience in the field of construction – any direct glazing and curtain wall experience will be an asset.
- Skilled in the knowledge of blueprints and reading prints.
- A working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office software.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience – For those candidates with less experience, please see our posting for a Junior Project Manager.
- Exposure to design of high rise commercial, residential and institutional buildings.
- Team player with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Attention to detail and committed to technical excellence.
- Strong organizational skills, along with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate a flexible approach to work assignments
- Ability to travel in the United States and Canada.
We will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary based on relevant knowledge and experience, a discretionary bonus and an opportunity to work with like-minded professionals. We can offer you an excellent career path with a high growth company.
Please email your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications to Human Resources at email@example.com. Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.